Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pink is in!!!

Hi !!! I'm so glad that this blog is back to Pink! Pink is really officially IN !!!
It's summer and I'm glad to be back. Hey, if you want to greet somebody or just ANYBODY, e-mail me at jealinebernabe@yahoo.com or send me your post.Thanks! BTW I would just like to greet Aisha Mye , Rilshai Katt , May- may, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mimi , Klaire, Kathie , Roschelle and Amy. Great Debut! from Katrina to Cherry May. They also wanted to say that they are frequent visitors of My Happy Moments. Why don't you share your happy moments to everyone in this blog. Remember, your happy moments will be cherished even more if you share those unforgettable moments with us here. My happy moments are when I had my 7th birthday , I won in Extempo ( 2004 ) , Vocal solo ( 2003) and when I made my blog last 2004 during the merry days of May. Try visiting these cool websites: www.evergirl.com and www.neopets.com . They sure are lots of fun. Keep in touch momenters!!!

Glad to back,
Jealine-anjel

3 comments:

Jealine Bernabe said...

Thanks Rhea I'm glad you answered me. Check your blog ok?

JO said...

hi Jealine,

thanks for visiting my blog.

Jealine Bernabe said...

I would like to officially announce that this blog will have a greet corner were every one can greet their friends and family! Hope you enjoy and make the best of the project. ( More projects for the improvement of this blog to come!)