Sunday, June 19, 2005

Pink

Do you have fashion dilemnas? Messy makeup? Girl problems? If yes, PINK
is the magazine for you. You just gotta have this because it's fresh ideas form the minds of creative people joined together in one cool magazine. Get it in your nearest bookstore or magazine stand. Browse through the pages and discover the magic. Join exciting promos and win fab prizes. Get the update on fashion,food,stores,celebs,beauty and not to mention BLOGS... Visit their blog which is http://gotpinkmag.blogspot.com
BTW check this blog for Fashion tips,makeup,food,stores,advices and celebs from Pink. This is a girl's guide to shopping. Get discounts on the latest stores with Pink. Goodbye to 3 persons who made Pink what it is today Erica,Bea and Anj.

2 comments:

maila said...

hi Anjel..just blog hopping here..found ur blog thru Teeacher Sol -she was my classmate/batchmate in high school. Hope you could visit my blog :)

Jealine Bernabe said...

Fantastic! Teacher Sol is a frequent visitor of my blog ( sometimes she leaves funny comments) Yes, I feel great just being me. I'll visit your blog ASAP.