Saturday, June 04, 2005

Wedges on the Edge

My mom , me and my dad went to the mall just to go malling around. That was a good day. We were walking along the corner when this lady saw my wedges and said " What Color! What Style! " I think she liked it very much because she's like overtaking my mom . The lady was with her friends but, I don't know any of them . They don't look familiar to me so I didn't talk to them. I was also busy looking at the pretty clothes in a boutique window. My wedges ( shoes that are tall that gives you the extra height ) were colorful annd had pictures of girls in a mall and they were shopping. I weared my wedges 'coz I feel to wear them they go with my attitude.

3 comments:

............... said...

wedges were WAAAY in style when I was in junior high, and naturally, I had to have a pair. I think I must have killed my ankles on them, though. They weren't as fancy then, however, as they are now. They were plain, natural colors, with no pictures.

Jealine Bernabe said...

Today wedges are back in style. I know thew were hot and great during 70's . I learned something new from Fashion History. Especially that I have my disco clothes that were also the rage in the 70's.

Anonymous said...

hi jealine,

my 2 year old daughter shelley already loves wearing high heels.
she has so many pair of shoes right now we had to purchase a big
plastic container for all her shoes. everytime we go to the mall, she always looks at shoes.
she is only 2, boy, i am in big trouble.
take care.