Monday, May 30, 2005

School Stuff and Pool party

I have new shoes , bags, books, notebooks , paper, kikay kits , pencil cases , ballpens and not to mention my hairdo It's so great to be different. From long to short ( this is my hair when i was small ) It's great 'cause i look just like when I was small but I grew taller. I really study... Yeah... study study study no malling ALLOWED!!! The Pool party was rocking 'coz me and dad swam in our pool in my house and SPLASHED AND SPLASHED... Eating was fun and so was listening to Kitchie Nadal's songs of this century. WOW!!!!!!!!!! I was Pool Party Pixie for the day soooo elected and ready for another blast. Can you fill my world with colors? YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's more like it. Invite your friends for a pool party and elect the Pool Party Pixie and fill your day with Colors!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooohh... I've gotta get my eyes examined 'coz I've been dazzled with Colors. Kidding

7 comments:

Teacher Sol said...

Hello! I am so amused reading your entries here, reminds me of my good childhood days when I was 0 and carefree like you. Your entries are very refreshing, and you write very well too. Do you love poetry? Let's keep in touch thru our blogs, update me about our country thru my blog. I would love to hear from you, post your comments anytime. I hope all my students here are like you.

............... said...

Happy Pixie! What a great time you had. When I was a girl we used to play "Marco Polo" in the pool, my friends and I. It was a lot of fun, and then we would sit out in the sun and get a "tan". Those were the days!

Punzi said...

Hi!

Teacher Sol said...

ANJEL, thanks for updating me about current events there back home. Yes I love poetry, I am teaching my daughter to write poetry this summer vacation, I think she's now ready. You take care. Keep blogging!

Teacher Sol said...

My reply to your post in my blog:

ANJEL, yep, I was still there when Channel 2 started with Game ka na ba? This is just going to be my second year here in the U.S. I don't have access to the TFC channel here because my husband used to work in the news at ABS CBN and he gets sad when he sees his reporter friends/ barkada on TV. He used to supervise them in the field as the news field producer. Nice to get a message from you, you're very refreshing!

Anonymous said...

Jealine,
how are u, i had to ask marisol or teacher sol if she believed u were 10 yrs old and she sd yes, she hs read u posting and u are indeed 10.
i am very impressed on how u can write or blog like this. i am 34 yrs old and i know i cant write as good as u. take care and lets keep in touch, also visit my webpage
arvndelacruz.multiply.com u can see photos of me and family.
god bless u

arvin delacruz

soul-seeker said...

Hi there! Thanks for checking out my blog! I like reading your entries--they make me feel young again. Keep writing--it's a precious gift that will help you a lot in the future. Take care and keep in touch! --Diane (a.k.a. Soul Seeker)