Saturday, May 21, 2005

Treats

Last night, mom had a meeting. My dad and I went to Jolibee to eat. It was my treat. We ate French fries and hotdogs and we drank coke. We also watched Star Wars Episode three. I had a great time. I payed 70 pesos that's because I live in the PHILIPPINES. Dad treated me a CORN SHAKE I really enjoyed the shake. Then , we went home. I can't believe it was already 11:00 p.m. I thought I was dreaming. I went back to my room and went to sleep. I was tired and sleepy. I could not stay awake a little longer. Hope you guys can sleep well.

2 comments:

............... said...

It is good that you are focusing on your happy moments! If only we could all do that, wouldn't the world be a cool place? Wish I could be so positive. Keep it up, girl.

Anonymous said...

This is what we call family time.
just like myself,wife and daughter, we like to go to the mall or eat out. spend quality time together. have a good time.
take care