Sunday, May 22, 2005

Just for Snowball

This post is dedicated to a computer junkie who is also a dear friend. If you are friends of Snowball feel free to read this post. To be honest, I never met Snowball in personal but we met each other through our blog. She kept commenting on my blog and I did the same on her blog. I love her posts and her pictures as well. She can be trusted at all times. Though we are far away from each other we feel that we are only talking to each other through our blogs. When I first made my blog I felt nervous but she made me welcome to the blogger world. I didn't feel nervous anymore thanks to her . YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND SNOWBALL REMEMBER THAT ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

............... said...

It's very hot here in Texas! And humid. Actually, I prefer Washington state.

GoGo said...

prefers washington state also

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)