Monday, December 19, 2005

College Dreams

I am always scared and at the same time excited everytime I hear the word " College " . I mean what's in store for me in this different side of school? I plan to go to a very formal University to study for College. I am already thinking about what will happen to me in those times . I'm thinking about what course to take and what lays ahead. I want to be a fashion designer, lawyer , writer , journalist and a doctor. But the problem is, I can't balance all these stuff. How will I juggle on a hectic schedule, life, dormitories, activities, extra credit, clubs, responsibilities, friends, fun , family and occasions , what to wear stuff , health, excersise , sports , parties and studies. Who can deal with this. It seems that your future is in College. Will I ever get a job ? Okay, so I need to chill for a while but I'm desperate. Have any clues on how to cheer me up ? Will College be fun too ?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

college is fun... i found myself, my passions, and my motivations during college. There is a sense of independence in terms of intellectual and personal growth when you reach college. Just as long as you take up what is closest to your heart and you are surrounded with good friends then college will be a lot of fun. Dont think too much about it yet, enjoy your life in grade school and high school because whatever you learn from these stages will surely be helpful when u get to college... and surely when you reach my age, you would find yourself saying I wish i am still in grade school. hehe - ng bagen

Jealine Bernabe said...

thanks ng bagen for that wonderful comment

Anonymous said...

Your problem is less. So many people had such fears prior to entrying college.
It is just like one going on unknown land. There are many fears to entertain-the fear of kidnap,assault,money involved,etc.Yet, people still travel.
I therefore request you to have the courage to enter the college.Again, the career you need to do depends on the present subjects or courses you are doing. If,I privilege to know, I will advise you better.
Remain blessed

Okparaocha, Samuel C.O.

Jealine Bernabe said...

Thanks for everything guys!!! Merry Christmas!!! You've been a big help!

Anonymous said...

If it would be a future, it would be college. This is Janice

Jealine Bernabe said...

Thanks Janice! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas too! This is Janice.

Jealine Bernabe said...

Are you from the Philippines?

Anonymous said...

GreatBritain

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jealine Bernabe said...

Thanks for the comments. I like reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

hey jealine! watz up girl ???? 0MG!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heller!! Queenbee rules....