Monday, January 02, 2006

Color in Motion

Hi everyone! I have decided to give my blog a pinch of funk and color so that it won't be boring and the usual pink-o-peach color of the days. I think I have to say: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May this be the most prosperous and joyful new year for everyone. I would like to greet all the pupils of University of Negros Occidental Recoletos especially to Mariella,Diane, Carl Maurice, Diane and Daryl, Faith, Thea, Mikee , Maxine, Joan and Grace. Happy New year to teacher Sol, Arvin and Prada Mama and Manang Bagen and Daddy Joey and Mommy Sarah thanks to the unforgettable Dagny and Cristelle. I am planning a background that is soothing for the eyes in honor of my friends for their full support. Tune it to that and please visit www.shoppersparadisecloset.blogspot.com and please send in your comments. I want you to send your comments to the new theme of my blog which is " Color in Motion " Happy Birthday to Sherrisa Mae , Amarae Janes, Tenesse Yu, and Mara Gem Bertuso. Happy Happy Birthday! Get well soon Keersten Charlotte!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a fabulous girl. You shine so brightly like a star. Keep that up and you'll be successful in life!!! Gud luck.

Jealine Bernabe said...

Why thank you! You're too kind to be true.